Preparing for your Office Visit
Front Desk Check-in Requirements
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to your visit.
- Bring your photo ID, and insurance card.
- Bring a referral if required by insurance company.
- Co-payment is collected at check-in.
Office Evaluation Requirements
- Bring CD/films of your prior X-rays, MRI, CT images.
- Bring related operative reports and office notes from any prior doctor’s evaluation.
- If you have not had “Standing” X-rays, or recent X-rays (within 3 months) you will need new X-rays prior to your visit. Please call for an X-ray prescription (443) 849-3838 Telephone Number of Orthopaedic Specialists of Maryland(443) 849-3838.
- Bring any brace or orthotic that you have used.
- Wear comfortable shoes, and avoid long hosiery.