Steven A. Kulik, Jr., M.D. specializes in treatment of Foot and Ankle conditions. He uses the latest medical technology with the state of art medical facility to provide his patients the best possible outcome. Click on the below mentioned tabs to know more about the services.
- High Ankle Sprain (Syndesmosis Ligament Injury)
- Jones Fractures
- Lisfranc (Midfoot) Fracture
- Morton’s Neuromas
- Osteochondral Injuries of the Ankle
- Peroneal Tendonitis
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Posterior Tibial Tendon Dysfunction (PTTD)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis of the Foot and Ankle
- Stress Fractures of the Foot and Ankle
- Ankle Instability
If you wish to be advised on the most appropriate treatment, please call the (443) 849-3838 Telephone Number of Orthopaedic Specialists of Maryland(443) 849-3838 to schedule an appointment or click to request an appointment online.